FileBound Workflow Solution
Are you managing your business or is it managing you? Are you buried in paperwork and think there must be a better way? Good news – there is.
Document management solutions can automate how your company gets work done by managing the business processes from beginning to end. The right solution will eliminate paper-based processes, decrease costs, and increase productivity. Implementing a cloud-based solution ensures you can reliably connect people with the right information anywhere.
Document Management Software
Why you should be using document management software:
- To improve productivity by eliminating manual processes and time spent searching for information, giving employees more time to focus on the work that really matters to your business and its customers.
- To optimize business processes by automating best practices and eliminating the time and effort spent on menial tasks so your company can deliver results faster.
- To reduce operational costs by holding the line on personnel costs and expenses that result from delays.
- To maintain compliance by enforcing the standards needed to comply with, audit and document complex privacy and security regulations, such as HIPAA, FERPA, PCI, and SOX.
A Flexible Solution
Using FileBound provides broad functionality including process-centric applications such as workflow, document archiving and storage. Only FileBound offers unlimited user licensing, allowing you to adopt the solution across your entire organization.
It can help you:
- Streamline your AP department to run smoother with a smaller staff and better results.
- Keep your sensitive HR records safe, secure and available as needed.
- Improve your AR department return without adding staff.
- Incorporate other unique processes without adding additional expensive software.
- Eliminate time wasted searching for records.
- Put an end to the trauma of “lost documents“ and futile searches.
- Reduce the use of expensive couriers to send documents.
- Capture information, access files and make approvals from your mobile device.
FileBound is designed to meet the needs of organizations of all sizes
We offer two solutions to meet your specific needs:
- FileBound Server meets the needs of organizations that manage their own IT infrastructure and require a robust highly-secured solution.
- FileBound Cloud provides software as a service for those who seek an outsourced cloud-based solution for scalability, convenience, and cost controls.
Simple and affordable with unlimited user licensing.
FileBound is an affordable Document Management Solution that serves as an office automation solution to reduce your operational costs, improve your business processes and enhance your reporting and compliance.
Peace of Mind
Improving the way you locate, process, and protect your valuable documents provides you with peace of mind as you save time and money. FileBound is designed to find, control, optimize and protect information from many sources stored in different forms. These include paper files, archival box storage, document images, digital application files, computer print files, emails, faxes, web site input, and others.
Once your documents are in a FileBound system, they can be accessed by designated employees while being protected against viewing by unauthorized users. Your files can be accessed via a simple search and displayed to reflect the way your staff works.
FileBound Document Management includes:
- Electronic forms that can be used to collect data from internal staff or external customers.
- The ability to capture documents or content in multiple ways, including drag-and-drop from the desktop and extracted data from structured forms.
- An integration kit that can be used to connect documents and data to other IT system users that need those documents to complete their work.
- The ability to perform precise searches for specific documents, search across the entire document repository or view related documents with a single click.
- Easy setup for IT staff to provide user rules and security settings to balance access with privacy and compliance.
- Seamless mobile access to allow workers to access documents wherever, whenever and how they want.
Knowledgeable workers spend too much of their day performing tasks that add little value (such as routing work to other staff) that could be easily performed with FileBound.
FileBound Cloud (SaaS)
Reduce capital investment
FileBound SaaS (Software as a Service) allows you to enjoy all the advantages of a complete document management system without the upfront capital investment of an installed solution. You get all the benefits of a unified, scalable solution without the high costs, risks, and complexity normally associated with document management software. Every aspect of the FileBound SaaS solution was designed to enable rapid end-user adoption and results.
This is a great solution for organizations without IT staff and with its intuitive web interface, this low-cost solution is simple to learn and use. FileBound SaaS is immediately productive and profitable. Subscribing to FileBound SaaS provides access to our back-up/redundant infrastructure and our technical support staff.
Even organizations with dedicated IT staff can take advantage of this cloud-based solution by requiring fewer admin resources and economies of scale. Faster implementation provides a faster ROI.
The FileBound Data Center is co-located across multiple carrier-class data centers with access to multiple telecom carriers, redundant power sources, and world-class security. The FileBound SaaS advantage delivers seamless installation with automatic upgrades and no maintenance hassles.
With FileBound Cloud-Based SaaS you can:
- Track the location of paper files. Record check in-check out activity, perform physical audits, notify users of pending requests and manage requests for files stored off-site.
- Scan paper documents in order to create digital images. Index the images using OCR, barcode recognition or data entry.
- Store any digital file seamlessly in a system folder along with paper locations, microfilm locations, scanned paper documents, and system generated electronic forms.
- Retrieve any record by a database query that points to all the associated information for that record.
- Reproduce the information stored for any record via printers, fax, e-mail or self-executable CD.
- Create Workflows that can streamline and re-engineer work processes.
- Generate and manage Electronic Forms to eliminate the cost of preprinted forms and automate the filing process.
Imagine your critical corporate documents, secure and accessible from anywhere in the world. Start using the power of the Internet to drive your document management strategy today!