Record and Document Storage Solutions
If your company is spending too much time moving paper around and has areas that cannot be used due to piles of documents occupying the area, IMS can help. If you are concerned about confidentiality breaches, or loss from natural or unnatural disasters, our document storage experts can end your paper trail nightmare.
We have the perfect solution for records that must be kept in hard copy form. IMS can provide you with space at our secure, climate-controlled, records storage facility, which has 24-hour video surveillance and password-protected entry. When your boxes of files arrive here, they are given an anonymous barcode, scanned, and then placed on shelves for total anonymity.
Member of Professional Records and Information Service Management International (PRISM)
IMS is a member of PRISM, a division of the International Secure Information Governance and Management Association™ (i-SIGMA™). We use their standards, procedures, and policies for storing and securing your physical records because they are the most rigorous in the business.
This includes random storage of your physical records throughout the facility. Scattering data in this way makes it virtually impossible for anyone outside the facility to identify, let alone collect, your information.
At IMS, we know that document storage and management can be difficult, and you will need access periodically. To be able to cater to this need, we offer scan-on-demand services, so your documents do not have to leave the premises unless you want them to. If that need should arise, we will retrieve whatever is required, and deliver it to you on the next business day. Emergency retrieval is also available upon request.
Benefits of Using IMS for Your Record and Information Management
Managing records and information is becoming increasingly complex and requires full-time participation to stay abreast of emerging technologies and threats.
Partnering with IMS to manage this portion of your business helps to:
- Lower operating costs
- Improve employee productivity
- Protect your company from the risks of litigation, audit, and disaster
Partnering with IMS for non-core business needs like electronic document storage, document imaging, and document shredding, helps your business focus on essential processes and goals. This is especially noteworthy if your business is experiencing a high volume of transactions, has complex process requirements, or is growing rapidly. Using our services decreases your transaction-processing costs, freeing up capital that can then be applied to your more strategic business initiatives.
More Benefits of Partnering with IMS for Document Storage
There are many additional benefits to partnering with IMS for all or some of your document-handling needs. These include:
- Access to World-Class Technology Capabilities– We use state-of-the-art software for document management. Our software uses Barracuda Backup Security, FileBound Document Solutions and Identillect Email Solutions, PSIGEN Advanced Document Capture, to name a few. Your company does not need to stay abreast of the best industry solutions, because we do that for you. With IMS, you have access to the best technology solutions on the market, at a cost-effective price.
- State-of-the-Art Data Security– We know how critical it is to protect confidential information proactively. That is why we follow the comprehensive PRISM rules and standards to ensure that the integrity of your data is maintained at all times. In addition to our other services, documents given to us for shredding are constantly monitored and protected until destroyed. After destruction, you receive a certificate, which provides a legal audit trail if required.
- Regain Valuable Space– IMS provides an ideal solution for companies that have large volumes of physical record storage requirements with long retention times. Using our secure storage facilities, your records are safe, and your facility suddenly has a lot more space for other areas of need. It is an efficient alternative to in-house data storage management.
- Increased Document Access Control– Internal management of large amounts of data is often a logistical challenge, if not a nightmare. Using our imaging and storage solutions, authorized personnel from your company can locate and gain access to any file at a moment’s notice.
Once your files have been loaded into our secured database and organized to your specifications, we provide you with a retrieval system for effectively filtering and analysis. In the physical records storage environment, all documents are tracked with a barcode system which allows quick, efficient retrieval of physical data files.
When it comes to document storage services, there are few options more secure than our record storage facility. IMS is among the most trusted document storage companies for all your storage and management needs. We strive to provide you with the best possible physical and electronic storage available in the industry. Contact us today to discuss our services, and how we can best meet your needs.